Dress Code in the Workplace – Empowering Style And Getting The Business Edge
All workshops are tailor made to desired outcomes.
Learn the Key Principals of immaculate personal image, presence, personal confidence and absolute professionalism every time you walk into a room. You will discover the core building blocks of Innate Style to gain the competitive edge and begin to learn the tools to project the image you want. Your clothing is your ‘business card’ to the world what does yours say and what would you like it to say?
Know The How And Why Of:
- Why Image Matters
- Consistently Conveying The Correct Image
- Dressing For Success In The Workplace
- The Correct Level Of Business Dress For The Job They Are In
- Perfect Fit
- The 12 Basic Work Staples Must Haves
- Reflecting The Companies Branding
- Gracious Grooming
- Enhance your image – reflect the messages you want to send and give yourself the business edge
- Colours 101, the need to be in harmony with your own colouring can attract and detract on many levels.
- Style Personality, your very own style signature expressing who you really are
- Illusion Dressing For Your Silhouette
Employee Image Work Book – This contains all the information given at the presentation.
- Personalised Dress Code In The Work Place Policy – This is an integral part of all business level dress codes, each policy is tailor made to a companies identified needs, values and desired outcomes.
“I enjoyed the presentation, considered it to be very informative and were glad of the opportunity to attend………. it is not judging the person but bringing it to the attention of that person that other people MAY perceive them to be a certain way based on how they dress. Again thank you for the time and effort you have contributed.”
Mortgage And Finance Association Of Australia
Liberty Executive Offices
WA Club Of Australia